OWN VILLA BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Own villa hereinafter referred to as “The Property Owner”. The holiday maker hereinafter referred to as “The Hirer” The rental agreement entered between The Property Owner and The Hirer hereinafter referred to as “The Contract”. The contract is not effective until The Property Owner has received the required payment and written confirmation has been sent to The Hirer.
– From the 2nd week of January (first Monday) to June 30th (included)
– From September 1st to December 20th (included)
– From July 1st to July 31st
– Easter Week
– Chinese New Year week
– From August 1st to August 31st
– From December 20th to the end of the first week of January (the following year)
– Reservations made through The Property Owner’s official website www.ownvilla.com or directly by email are automatically confirmed when a deposit payment is made upon booking. A reservation request made without deposit is considered “on hold” and will be confirmed in writing by email between The Property Owner and The Hirer.
– The Property Owner will charge The Hirer a deposit payment up to 50% of the total reservation amount at the time of booking.
-The remaining balance shall be settled at check-in time by cash or card payment, unless differently indicated previously in writing by The Property Owner. The Hirer must be carrying the required payment method (cash or card) and settle the full balance on the same day of check-in, the date as indicated in the booking confirmation. Failure to do so may result in the instant cancellation of The Hirer’s reservation.
– All deposit payments must be made online through The Property Owner’s secure payment system (Stripe) via The Hirer’s card details.
– Payments via bank transfer can be arranged in agreement with The Property Owner by communicating this in writing by email. – Payments by traveller’s cheque or other cheque currencies will not be accepted.
– All clients will be asked to sign a Waiver of Liability and a card authorization form, which will allow Own Villa to charge the card any charges that clients incur while at the villa.
– In case of last minute bookings, where it is impractical or very difficult for The Property Owner to charge a deposit payment, cash or card payments of the full balance will be accepted at check-in time.
– Reservations cancelled are subject to compensate The Property Owner for the loss of other potential bookings that have been turned down.
– Deposit payments made at the time of booking are non-refundable. The Property Owner reserves the rights to refund a deposit payment in advance when it feels that the circumstances are rightful of a compensation. In this instance, banking fees may be withheld.
-Booking cancellation within 30 days before arrival is subjected to 50% cancellation fee from the total amount of the booking.
– Booking cancellation less than 30 days before arrival (60 days in case of High or Peak season, including Easter Week and Chinese New Year) is subjected to 100% cancellation fee from the total amount of the booking.
– Final payments are non-refundable.
– In case of cancellation The Property Owner must receive notice of cancellation in writing by email. Failure to do so will result in 100% total amount of the booking being charged.
Precise Rate Inclusions will be explained at the time of booking and will be confirmed in the booking confirmation details. Rate inclusions are subjected to change and can be agreed in detail in accordance with the Hirer.
NUMBERS IN PARTY AND SUITABILITY
The number of persons occupying the villa property must not exceed the maximum number stated in the booking confirmation. The Property Owner reserves the right to refuse any booking, which is in its opinion unsuitable for the property concerned.
EVENTS AND PARTIES
Normal bookings are for vacation purposes and special permissions must be obtained for events/functions where the number of people in attendance exceeds the capacity of guests written in the confirmation.
No pets are allowed unless agreed in writing in advance.
DAMAGE OR LOSSES
-The Hirer is responsible for leaving the property in good order and in a clean condition. The Hirer further undertakes to pay for any damages or losses incurred during occupation.
-The Property Owner reserves the right to repossess the property if The Hirer or a member of the party has caused excessive damage.
For safety reasons smoking is not allowed in the bedrooms.
LIABILITY / INSURANCE
The Property Owner will not accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use of the property, plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise, and exceptional weather conditions. Further, no responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings, valuable items, and its contents of The Hirer or any member of the party during the holiday. The Property Owner strongly recommends the use of Safety boxes present in each bedroom for any valuable item. During events involving Third Parties: In case of previously agreed events with third parties participating, The Property Owner must receive written documents, ensuring that all liability for damage or injuries towards the third party guests participating the event and damage towards the villa and its premises will be at the guests’ responsibility
If The Hirer considers that he/she has cause for complaints concerning the property, the matter should be taken up with the Villa Manager, who in turn will notify the management on behalf of The Property Owner. In such cases, if The Property Owner considers the complaint is valid, a partial refund may be offered. This will have to be discussed and approved by the relevant personnel and departments and may take several days or weeks to finalize. No liability shall arise beyond the refund of the monies paid. The Property Owner will not entertain claims lodged by The Hirer upon departure or after return home when it is no longer possible to investigate the complaint effectively.
For more information about Own villa please visit us at www.ownvilla.com Please do not hesitate contacting us for any further enquiries and bookings at [email protected]